Commission Pricing (Be aware, that prices are in €):
Sketch (Sketchy Lineart with rough cel shaded shadows)| Headshot: 5€ | Chest-Up: 7€ | Hips-Up: 10€ | 2/3-Body: 12€ | Fullbody: 15€ |
Sketch+Basecolors (Sketchy Lineart with rough cel shaded shadows + base coloring)| Headshot: 10€ | Chest-Up: 12€ | Hips-Up: 15€ | 2/3-Body: 17€ | Fullbody: 20€ |
Grayscaled (Soft shaded drawing in grayscale)| Headshot: 15€ | Chest-Up: 20€ | Hips-Up: 30€ | 2/3-Body: 40€ | Fullbody: 50€ |
Basic Fullcolored (Soft shaded drawing in colors)| Headshot: 20€ | Chest-Up: 25€ | Hips-Up: 37€ | 2/3-Body: 50€ | Fullbody: 70€ |
Additional Stuff (e.g. what may cost you more)
Basic non-concrete Background (For Grayscaled+Fullcolored): Free [example] [example]
Complicated Background/Object/Outfit: +10€ - XX€ (Varies a lot depending on what you want) [example]
Per Additional Character: +50% of base price [example] [example]
Anything else: If what you had in mind isnt listed here, just ask me!
Please note, that these prices are mainly for what I usually draw - e.g. game characters with lots of details. Feel free to ask me for a personal pricing if you think your motive is much simpler or you prefer a much rougher style like this!
Step 1: Get in touch
Write me! Tell me straight away what type of commission you want (from the pricing-list, e.g.: Hi, i want a Fullcolored Headshot! - No need to describe the character right now) and whether you have a deadline for it or not. I'll give you a short answer and add you to my commission-list. If the active list is full, i'll add you to my waiting list.
Step 2: Wait & Answer
I'll contact you again as soon as i got time for your commission. I'll send you a questionnaire that should cover up everything i need to know about your commission (if not, feel free to add what i missed )
Step 3: Sketch & First Payment
After that, i'll send you a rough sketch (like, really rough) about the pose - and if you're okay with that, you send me the first payment.
Step 4: Check your inbox for updates!
From that moment on, i'll keep you updated with a small preview at least once every day i work on your commission - if you have any complaints or want something different, dont hesitate to tell me! Thats why i send you the previews!
Step 5: Final Image & Payment
As soon as i'm finished, you send me the second payment and after that arrived, i send you the image in any size you want (my usual canvas size is ~6k pixel on the long side)
How do I contact you?
- Either via deviantart-note or via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I pay?
- You pay via Paypal only (50% After Sketch, 50% when finished)
Are you ok with deadlines?
- I'm not 'not ok' with them, but I reserve the right to reject them (of course before we start)
How many Slots do you have?
- Infinite! But you always have to expect waiting periods before I can start with your commission.
How long do I have to wait for my commission?
- Always depends on how many other commissions i need to do first (Check mainpage!). You can roughly count with one week per 2 commissions.
Do you draw NSFW?
- Yes, but i won't upload it on dA and i decline if it's too hardcore.
You told me something different via note/mail - what now?
- Anything i told you per note/mail always applies to you no matter what this page says.
I want to cancel my commission!
- Alright. If you need to cancel your commission for what reason ever, write me. Based on how far i am with your commission you get some refunds.
I'm not happy with how my commission turned out!
- Thats bad. The earlier you tell me what you dislike, the easier i can fix it. If you complain about the final version, i can still make small fixes like resizing (eyes, chin, shoulders, whatever), colors (eyes should be greener etc) or adding and removing details (like adding glasses or nailpolish) for free.